Problem getting an APP Key

I try to get an App Key. there is a banner that says it will send email for a log in. I stuck No email and no way to get an app key or join the default server.

Check your spam and make sure you spelled your email correctly at sign-up.

Max

Thanks Max,
I did all of that. After spending a week trying to get it to work , I gave up. I went over to photon. I don’t know who’s doing your programming but Set up an account and that works. But trying to get an app key doesn’t. It should be a one step registration.
PS, I was working on a project for the Museum of Modern Art.
/gh

Will you shoot me an email? max@normalvr.com. I can look at what was happening to your app key emails.

Max

It’s worth noting you don’t actually need the email to get the app key. If you create an app key, it will show up on Normcore. If nothing is showing up there, then I expect your account wasn’t actually activated.

Max

As you can see I am logged into my normcore account. But it’s asking me to activate the account to create an app. When I click resend Nothing happens.

Will you shoot me an email with the email address you used to sign up? I can look up your account and see what’s going on. max@normalvr.com

Max